- Infrared Therapy: 4pcs powerful built-in infrared light (700~50000nm) irradiation deeply penetrated into subcutaneous tissues.
- Thermal Therapy: thermal radiation through 6pcs Halogen lamps, covering the whole knee zone
- Magnetic therapy: powerful bio magnets embedded on acupuncture points of knee.
- High-concentration silver with high thermal conductivity on the warm guide can rapidly pass the thermal energy into the knee.
- Vibration Massage: Vibration could help you get most comfort and help you relaxed.
- Adjustable heating temperature: temperature range from 45 degree to 65 degree.
- Flexible: Device could be used any joints such as shoulder, elbow and knee joints.
- It can release heat, which can make u speed up the circulation of blood.
- It stops automatically when it works after per 30mins.
- It's sturdy and dependable.
- Plug-in, no batteries needed.
- Strongest vibrations and relieve tension.
- Relieve arthritis pain and soreness in joints
- Reduce inflammation and swelling
- Improve blood circulation and metabolism
- Promote regeneration and wound healing
- Relax muscles and stop or prevent spasm
Knee joint physiotherapy application scope:
- With sense of pain during walking on stairs or moving the joint
- Extreme pain at the joint during climate change or cloudy weather (at low pressure)
- Frequent sense of discomfort at the joint or lack of flexibility
- joint swelling or rigidity in the afternoon or night after body movement